Wednesday 19 February 2014

Change It Starts With ME

CHANGE IT STARTS WITH ME!!!!!


        Im just only a teenager that can change anything. Some say the world is a cruel and heartless place. In this generation some people are concentrated in texting or reading their text messages than to contribute how to change our world. 
        In the past years, many students are bullied but when the President of the Philippines approved the law of the anti-bullying the strangers have now afraid to do that again because of that law. See, everyone of us have the ability to make ths country have a peaceful living.
        Starting today and starting with me,I will make a change in my life, n my family and to the country I live in.The small changesI make in this day will be a big effect in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment